Outcomes – 2016 Report (covering data for the year ending in 2015)
Growth and Direction
Rainbow has grown from a small provider of residential rehabilitation services to a much larger and more sophisticated network of programs. Recent network diversification and program development includes:
- Development of therapeutically rich Rainbow U curriculum with over 100 course offerings.
- A vocational center and community employment opportunities for clients.
- Opening a new center in Southfield.
- Expansion of services in Farmington Hills and Flint.
- Enhanced mental health, substance misuse and behavioral programming.
97% of customers would
recommend Rainbow to others
Customers include referral
sources such as:
- Family Members
- Persons Served
Nearly 600 clients served by Rainbow each year
- 12+ Average hours of clinical treatment per week
- 45 Average age
- 77% Acquired brain injury involvement
- 13% Spinal cord injury involvement
- 28% Orthopedic injury involvement
Over 800 employees work throughout the Rainbow system
- 125 Therapists
- 70%+ Clinical professionals at Rainbow with Certified Brain Injury Specialist (CBIS) certification
45 locations in
- 5 Treatment centers in Genesee, Oakland, and Washtenaw Counties
- 2 Vocational centers in Oakland and Washtenaw Counties
- 38 Residences
- Rainbow U Courses
Therapeutic day treatment with real choice for clients. Over 100 courses are offered each year, including electives such as:
Problems and Solutions
- Vocational Services
Vocational opportunities are available in existing work groups or individualized job placements. Rainbow has placed or returned clients to a wide variety of industries including:
- Food Service