The Southfield Center, one of Rainbow’s premiere facilities, offers comprehensive rehabilitation services to medically stable individuals with Traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, Neurologic impairments, orthopedic injuries, and co-morbidities.
This beautifully appointed 14-bed living environment features fully accessible private rooms, private bathrooms, chef prepared meals, a large patio deck and many other amenities. Therapy Services are provided on site or at our Farmington Hills Treatment Center.
- Nurse Case Manager oversight
- Beautifully appointed 14-bed living environment
- Fully accessible private rooms and baths
- Cable TV and Internet availability in each room
- Comfortable family visiting areas
- Multi-purpose recreation room
- On-site dining services
- Transportation to outside appointments
- Large patio deck, perfect for outdoor activities
- On-site therapy areas
Need more information on Rainbow’s locations?
Contact admissions today at: 1-800-968-6644