Rainbow Residential Programs
For individuals who have sustained traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries, where you receive residential rehabilitation is just as important as where you receive therapies.
Rainbow offers over 38 community-based residential locations in both suburban and rural locations across Southeast Michigan. Our residential programs are conveniently located in desirable neighborhoods with easy access to Rainbow treatment centers, schools and other community resources.
Most Rainbow residential programs are fully accessible and feature private bedrooms and spacious shared living spaces for meals, recreation and visitors. Private bedrooms can be personalized to give residents a place to call their own.
Each residential program is specially designed to accommodate the physical and medical needs necessary for an individual who has sustained a traumatic brain injury and/or spinal cord injury. Residential clients also have a team of highly trained Rehabilitation Assistants on location 24/7 to assist with all activities of daily living.
Residential Programing in a Rainbow facility gives clients practical training in problem solving, financial responsibility and activities of daily living such as self-care and housekeeping along with vocational support and education.
- Rainbow’s therapeutic treatment teams are available to serve clients on site at all residential locations
- Psychologist, mental health professionals, case managers, program directors and nurses on call 24/7
- Access to transportation to therapies and community outings.
- Public transportation is available at most locations
- Access to schools, jobs, and educational programs
Need more information on Rainbow’s residential programs?
Contact admissions today at: 1-800-968-6644