At Rainbow’s NeuroRehab Campus, clients are engaged in individualized treatment which is focused on progressing through the various stages of recovery. The on-site treatment team makes a significant impact on individuals’ ability to progress to higher levels of functioning.
Outpatient therapies provided at our state-of-the-art campus include physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech-language therapy, mental health counseling and more.
Our 12,000-square-foot outpatient therapy center includes features such as:
- Large therapy gym
- Overhead track system to assist patients with walking and transfers
- State-of-the art equipment including the RAPAEL Smart Board and the Neofect Smart Glove
- Multiple private treatment rooms
- Therapy kitchen and bathroom
- Large lobby and family lounge – both with a fireplace and a television
- Covered driveway and entrance
- Two 20-bed facilities
- Private rooms and baths
- On-site treatment center/li>
- Two dining rooms
- Family/community gathering room
- Activity room
- Attractive gardens and outdoor spaces
Need more information on Rainbow’s locations?
Contact admissions today at 800-968-6644