Catastrophic injuries are often complicated by medical needs requiring specialized care. For these individuals, we are more than rehabilitation service providers or caregivers. We are advocates for the improvement of health and wellness, both physically and emotionally.
Our Medical Rehabilitation Program can often mean earlier discharge from the hospital, a reduced need for subsequent hospitalizations and easier management of medical conditions.
Our nursing staff works closely with the client’s doctors and other health care professionals to provide appropriate, high-quality medical care with the focus on meeting the changing needs of the client.
- Medication administration and monitoring
- Gastric tube management
- Peripheral Intravenous Central Catheter (PICC lines) for IV therapy
- Bowel and bladder programs
- Ostomy care and management
- Respiratory services including tracheostomy care and weaning program
- Seizure management
- Anti coagulation care including Lovenox and Coumadin therapies
- Post orthopedic surgery care
- Wound care
- Dysphagia management (swallowing programs and advanced diet care)
- Diabetic care
- Neuro-sensory stimulation program for sub responsive clients
Need more information on medical rehabilitation programs?
Contact admissions today at: 1-800-968-6644