Rainbow’s Supported Living Program is designed for individuals who require ongoing care and supervision.
Community outings, fitness, health and wellness, and leisure skills are emphasized. From day trips and sporting events to weight training and aquatic therapy, clients have numerous opportunities to engage in social activities and maintain a high quality of life. All clients in Rainbow’s Supported Living program have access to Rainbow U and all other Rainbow resources and amenities including:
- Rehabilitation professionals
- Treatment resources
- Health maintenance services
- Nursing care
- Case management
- Vocational programs and more
Comfortable Home-Like Settings
- Private bedrooms that can be personalized
- Convenient locations in desirable neighborhoods
- 24-hour supervision and support
- Provides the routine of a home atmosphere unattainable in a hospital or nursing home
Need more information on supported living programs?
Contact admissions today at: 1-800-968-6644